How do we use personal information and how is it collected?
We collect many categories of personal information. The categories we collect may include: Contact and profile information; Comments, chat and opinions; Payment and transaction information; Location information; Information provided by social networks; Information provided by third parties; Information about fraudulent or criminal activity related to your account.
This personal information is collected from you in many ways, a few examples include:
- When You Submit Personal Information To Us. We collect personal information about you when you
register for an account, make a purchase, sign up for marketing communications, or send it to us.
- When You Use Our Service. We (and third party partners on our behalf) collect some personal information about you automatically as you use our Service and visit our website.
- We may link or combine information that we collect about you from various sources to help ensure a consistent user experience regardless of how you interact with us – online, in-person, on mobile, by telephone, or on social media.
How do we share information?
What rights and choices do you have?
We want you to understand your rights and choices regarding how we may process your personal information. Depending on how you use the Service, these rights and choices may include the following:
- Individual Rights. You have specific rights under applicable privacy law in respect of your personal information that we hold, including a right of access and erasure and a right to prevent certain processing activities.
- Interest-based advertising. Visit the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance, Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, and/or the DAA’s resources to learn about how you may opt-out of certain interest-based advertising. Some of these opt-outs may not be effective unless your browser is set to accept cookies. Furthermore, if you use a different device, change browsers or delete cookies, you may need to perform the opt-out task again.
- Cookies Settings and Preferences. You may disable cookies and other tracking technologies through the settings in your browser.
- Email Settings and Preferences. If you no longer want to receive marketing emails from us, you may choose to unsubscribe at any time. You can also set your email options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain tracking technologies.
- Opt Out. You can opt out of our database/s by following this link.
Industrial Tooling Corporation Ltd
Cyber House // 1 Kepler // Lichfield Road Industrial Estate // Tamworth // Staffordshire // B79 7XE // United Kingdom